Sunday 25 September 2011

An Open Letter to my Dad!

This article is written by the same girl who appears in my previous articles "The Last Night" & "Trust... Really???".. Today being Daughter's day, she writes a letter to her dad, with a hope that he reads it wherever he is right now.. If you have read, "The Last Night", you will understand the emotion behind this small and sweet letter by this girl to her dad! If u haven't read "The Last Night", please do, before you read this.....


Dear Dad,

Its Daughters' Day today. That's why I thought of writing a letter to you.

Its been a year & things have changed a lot. I'm using devices that distract me from studying, sometimes. (Blame mom for that :p) But I'm studying & changed my college too. The same college where you wanted me to go since the 11th grade. The college is okay, but I'm usually with my BCom friends. They're mad fun to be with. If you go to see, then I'm just surviving on luck in that college. (I'll give you the details some other time ;))

I've many wishes that I want you to fulfill.
1. Ask mom not to force me to eat.
2. Tell her that I'm responsible now!
3. Explain her our rule of 'Sleep & Let Sleep' on holidays, she makes me work! :(
4. Ask her to give me extra money for shopping! :p
5. And come back wherever you're! We need you.
6. If you're not coming, then don't ever let mumma fall. Although you know she's strong. :)
7. But no, I'm more adamant. So you've to come back.

I'll be waiting for you for the rest of my life.

Love you & miss you like crazy.

Your only daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment